Cleaning Technicians – WITH or WITHOUT Experience! Castro Valley, CA – FULL-TIME / PART-TIME POSITIONS Carpet Cleaning Career Opportunity KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services Since 1986 www.kmccleaners.com HOW TO APPLY: CLICK HERE Question Call: (510) 314-0266 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you great with people? Do you take pride in your work? Would you like to receive tips from customers that appreciate your hard work? Do you want more than just a job as a laborer with no future?
The position of Carpet Cleaning Technician for KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services is an enriching experience. Carpet cleaners maintain carpet, upholstery, and hard surface floors in homes, businesses, schools, and government buildings. No previous carpet cleaning experience is required, but janitorial is a plus. Bring your enthusiasm, courtesy, and desire to learn; we'll provide industry training, growth potential, and excellent benefits.
Sales / Estimator -- Drapery Technician -- Wood Floor Technician -- Water Damage Technician -- Tile, Grout and Natural Stone Technician -- Custodial Technician -- Window Cleaner & Pressure Cleaning Technician -- Office Position -- All positions require the ability to work close-up with people in their homes and businesses.
HOURS: Full Time / Part Time Available - Mon-Fri 8:00 to 5:00 pm (Sometimes Saturdays)
Have a clean DMV report and a valid driver's license
Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
A solid commitment to quality work
Professional appearance and communication skills
Enjoy physical work and be able to lift 75 lbs.
Must read and write English
Personal integrity and strong work ethics are a must
Reliable transportation to work
DUTIES / JOB SUMMARY:
Attend daily team meetings to receive scheduled jobs/production day sheet
Driving company vehicles safely following laws and company policy
Performing service at various jobs around Bay Area
Stocking supplies, caring for equipment and maintaining vehicle
Greeting customers and caring for their cleaning needs
Provide various cleaning services to clients and communicate procedures and limitations
Observing and adhering to industry and company safety protocols
Completing daily paperwork and relaying job information to the office manager
Having problem-solving skills
Attend IICRC certification class for continued education (paid training & all travel expenses)
You must have the desire to be taught and the ability to learn from others and communicate with people effectively. You will learn proper cleaning methods and become an expert in the field by completing formal instructions certification class from the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certificate). For more information about the IICRC, you can go to www.iicrc.org.
You will become an integral part of a team where your voice is heard and respected.
· Competitive Salary
· Commission on Sales
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Advancement Opportunities
· Long-term Career
· Paid Sick Leave
KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services has an excellent reputation with 37 years of experience.
• Our training, knowledge, license, and certificates in the cleaning and restoration industry.
• We provide skills beyond standard cleaning companies.
• 3rd generation in the cleaning industry.
• Our primary objective is to have you as a happy customer and earn you as a lifetime client.
• We will work hard and strive to give clients our best craft and customer service.
• We will do our job right and communicate our capabilities and limitations.
• Ethics and high standards are what we believe and teach.
• Honesty, integrity, quality, and professionalism are our way of doing business.
• Simple; We believe in treating people how we wish to be treated.
• You have no risk when hiring our services because of our guarantee.
• We must protect the health of our clients, as well as the environment.
• We pledge to you and your family for the safety and education of our products.
• We supply MSDS sheets on all cleaning solutions used in your home or business.
• Trained technicians that are IICRC certified & licensed in their classification.
• Most thorough cleaning ever had, or it's free.
• Best equipment and top-shelf products to produce quality results for your job.
• Free estimates with absolutely no obligation or pressure to hire our services.
KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services - Serving the Castro Valley CA – Bay Area
San Lorenzo, CA; Pleasanton, CA, Hayward CA, Union City, CA, Fremont CA, Newark CA, Milpitas CA,
Livermore CA, Dublin CA, San Ramon, CA, Danville CA, Walnut Creek, CA, Moraga CA, Orinda CA, Lafayette CA, San Leandro CA, Alameda CA, Oakland CA, Piedmont CA, Emeryville CA, Berkeley CA, Albany CA, San Francisco CA, San Bruno CA, Millbrae CA, Burlingame CA, San Mateo CA Foster City CA, Belmont CA, San Carlos CA, Redwood City CA, East Palo Alto CA, Menlo Park CA, Palo Alto CA, Portola Valley CA, Los Altos CA, Los Altos Hills CA, Mountain View CA,